Product Categories

Contact Us

TEL: +86-22-86728681

WhatsApp/Wechat: +8615522419684

E-mail: info@haixingsteel.com

ADD: 402-8 Zhiyuan Building, Shuguang Road, Hebei District, Tianjin, China

Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine

  • Standing Seam Metal Roof Machine

    Standing Seam Metal Roof Machine

    Product Description Main Parameter (depending on specific requirements of users) Component Product Pictures Our Services Terms of Payment : 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection...

  • Portable Metal Roofing Roll Machine

    Portable Metal Roofing Roll Machine

    Product Description Glazed Tile Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine 1.Product description If chooses color steel as base plate, forming after rolling,molding,cutting to length etc. It is colorful, classical elegance, also has light weight, high strength, good waterproofing and...

  • Standing Seam Roof Panel Roll Forming Machine

    Standing Seam Roof Panel Roll Forming Machine

    Standing seam metal roof panel steel sheet roll forming machine features Standing seam metal roof panel steel sheet roll forming machine is the special equipment for continuous rolling and cold forming on steel sheet. It adopts coiling steel sheet as the raw material,...

  • Roof Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine

    Roof Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine

    Technical Parameter Our enterprise,Tianjin Haixing Roll Forming Machine Co.,Ltd,as the professional and leading manufacturer,can manufacture,design,installation and debug various roll forming machines and metal processing sheet equipments,which produce metal roof wall...

  • Roof Tile Roll Forming Machine

    Roof Tile Roll Forming Machine

    Product Description Machine picture show Guarantee: 12 Months guarantee. if some part of the machine is broken. we will supply the best part,but if the damaged parts due to operate error,buyer will pay for the shipping fee. After-sale service: We sent technician to your...

  • Metal Glazed Roll Forming Machine

    Metal Glazed Roll Forming Machine

    Product Description Now our Galvanized Steel Profile Metal Roofing corrugated sheet roll forming machines c10 have been exported to many countries,the most important is that all you need can be customized. Work flow: Manual uncoiler-- roll forming machine-- PLC control box--...

  • Ibr Roll Forming Machine

    Ibr Roll Forming Machine

    Machine Profile of Hot in Africa 840 ibr roof sheeting panel roll forming machine This type of Hot in Africa 840 ibr roof sheeting panel roll forming machine has advantage inclouding beautiful, classical appearance and grace taste.It can be widely used in village, hotel,...

  • Glazed Tile Roll Formin Gmachine

    Glazed Tile Roll Formin Gmachine

    Feature: The raw material of the glazed tile forming machine is galvanized steel, different color steel or aluminum plate, roll forming die. Glazed tile molding machine produces the rich color glazed tile, strong corrosion resistance, for the new building materials, with...

  • Metal Roll Forming Machine

    Metal Roll Forming Machine

    metal roll forming machine advantages and features: 1) Durability: many studies have shown that more than 40 years and is widely used abroad confirmed, color steel shelf life with a special coating in 10--15 years, every 10 years after spraying anti-corrosion coatings, plate...

  • Steel Double Layer Forming Machine

    Steel Double Layer Forming Machine

    Features: 1.Speeds up to10-12m/min 2.Produce two profiles 3.Best price 4.Good quality 5.Power enery save 6.Long last lifetim 7.Easy Operation 8.We are the manufacturer can design the profile Product Photos: Specifications: Suitable to process:Color steel plate(G330 or G350)...

  • Steel Profile Roll Forming Machine

    Steel Profile Roll Forming Machine

    Photo Show: 1.Raw Material (if the material is stainless steel, please tell in advance) 1).Material : carbon steel and others 2).The thickness of the material:0.4mm-6mm. 3).Width:10mm,12mm,15mm,20mm,25mm,30mm. 40mm,50mm,60mm 4),Input width:600-1600mm 2. Working process...

  • Double Layer Cold Roll Forming Machine

    Double Layer Cold Roll Forming Machine

    Features: 1.Speeds up to10-12m/min 5.Power enery save 2.Produce two profiles 6.Long last lifetim 3.Best price 7.Easy Operation 4.Good quality 8.As customer's requirement design the profile Pictures (for you reference): Technical parameters: About us: FAQ: 1、Where is the...

First Prev 1234567 Next Last 1/8
Haixing Industrial, one of the leading and professional manufacturers and suppliers of glazed tile roll forming machine in China, owns its own factory, offering you discount products at low price. Well-known for its high quality and high precision, this glazed tile roll forming machine deserve your trust.